Adobe Lightroom Masterclass – Beginner to Expert is a video course at Udemy available for $19.99. This comprehensive guide to Adobe Lightroom lets you to Sort, Filter, Organize and Edit photos like a pro.
More than 26 thousand students have enrolled in this course and it received a 4.3-star rating (out of ) from 205 users reviews.
We are sharing a coupon code that lets you access “Adobe Lightroom Masterclass – Beginner to Expert” video course for free.
Simply visit this Udemy web page, click “Apply coupon” and enter the below code.
Click the Apply button and the price changes to FREE.
Next, click Add to cart button and finally hit the “Checkout” button.
To complete the order, you can create a new account or login with your existing account credentials and click the “Enroll now” button.
You have full lifetime access to this 8 hours video course via Mobile, PC and TV. The course also offers one downloadable resource and on completing the course, you will receive a completion certificate.
About the Video Course:
Adobe Lightroom is a powerful, intuitive program used for enhancing, organizing, and editing your photos.
Users can render enhancements on everything from smartphone photos to raw DSLR images. This course explores many of the exciting features this program offers.
What you’ll learn
- Create image catalogues, configure preferences and import images into Lightroom
- Understand how to calibrate colour profiles and work with various colour spaces
- Work with different file formats including RAW, TIFF, PSD, JPEG and DNG
- Export images to Photoshop for Additional Editing
- Customize the Lightroom interface using identity plates.
- Configure and Apply text or graphical watermarks to images.
- Proficiently navigate the Library, Develop, Map, Print, Slideshow and Web Modules
- Use keywords, colour labels, star ratings, pick flags, and image attributes to filter, sort and organize images.
- Work with quick collections, collection sets, smart collections, and smart previews to perform automated filtering functions.
- Work with various views such as compare view, loupe view and grid view.
- Create metadata presets to apply copyright, GPS and other important information to images.
- Perform image adjustments using the histogram, white balance, tone curves, noise reduction, sharpening and many other core adjustment features
- Use artistic tools such as red-eye removal, sport removal, clone tool, graduated filter, radial filter, and the adjustment brush