Adobe released final build of Flash Player 11, which is now available for download for both Desktop and Android platforms.Thisrelease includes new features as well as enhancements and bug fixes related to security, stability, performance and device compatibility.
Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 has several new features and one of the newest features that’s getting a lot of buzz is hardware accelerated 2D and 3D graphics rendering through Stage 3D, which will be available on Mac OS, Windows and connected televisions.
New Features in Flash Player 11:
- Native 64-bit Support (Flash Player desktop) — Take advantage of native support for 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit web browsers on Linux, Mac OS, and Windows.
- Asynchronous Bitmap Decoding — Improve app responsiveness and deliver smoother animation by decoding images on initial load instead of on demand.
- Stage 3D Accelerated Graphics Rendering (Player & AIR desktop + AIR for TV) — A new architecture for hardware accelerated graphics rendering.
- TLS Secure Sockets Support (new for Flash Player) — Enables secure communications for client/server applications.
- H.264/AVC Software Encoding for Cameras (desktop) — Stream high-quality video from your computer’s camera with higher compression efficiency and industry standard support, enabling both immersive real-time communications such as video chat/conferencing and live video broadcasts.
- Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) — Protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS) provides protection for streaming video across screens while eliminating the deployment complexity of a license server.
- Flash Access Content Protection Support for Mobile
- Flash Access Content Protection Enhancements
- JPEG-XR support
- Enhanced high-resolution bitmap support
- High efficiency SWF compression support
- G.711 Audio Compression for Telephony