Adept PDF to Word Converter Free License
Adept PDF to Word Converter is a standalone windows application that converts PDF files to word documents without the requirement of Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat (or any PDF reader).
A Single user license of this software sells for $29.95, now the developer AdeptPDF Studio started time-limited giveaway and offering a free license to their PDF to Word Converter software. The promotion doesn’t need any email registration and no hidden fees.
All you need to do is visit the offer page, hit the download button to download the software and register with the license code displayed on the giveaway page. This giveaway will be expired on April 30, 2017.
Adept PDF to Word Converter is a windows software to exports the text, images and other contents from any PDF document into MS Word document format.
The program preserves the original PDF text, layout and bitmap images in the generated Word document.This conversion utility instantly converts PDF files to formatted MS Word documents preserving layout and graphics.
Adept PDF to Word Converter Features:
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Word documents.
- Standalone software, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required.
- Automatically resize PDF page to fit your required Word page size.
- Support conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents (Automatically).
- Accurately keeps text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF.
- Support page range conversion
- Support Recognize tables.
- Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Word document.
- Two optimization modes for PDF to Word conversion.
- Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
- Convert PDF file to flowing MS Word document without text boxes.
- Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
- Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8/10 or Later.
- Full install / uninstall support
About The Author
Ramakanth is lead writer & one of the Founder of Techno360. He covers security, freebies, web-browsers,Windows OS and a variety of other subjects. He earned his degree at Anna university,worked in IT support for several years, and has been writing at Techno360 since 2008.