7 Minute TV Workout is a popular workout program that got a lot of attention after an article in the New York Times magazine.
The popular 7-Minute Workout app for Apple TV is now available for your iPhone and iPad.
It is great for people who are busy because it is very effective and only takes a short amount of time to do. This app uses voice commands to guide you through the whole workout, from the beginning to the end.
For a limited time, iOS devices and Apple TV users can get this $1.99 app for free.
Grab the app by visiting this App Store link: https://apple.co/3VoNqLO
About 7 Minute TV Workout App:
You can stay in shape without spending a fortune on gym memberships or expensive equipment, thanks to this convenient fitness app. Thanks to the easy-to-understand video exercises.
After a New York Times article about a circuit workout in the Health & Fitness Journal of the American College of Sports Medicine, the seven-minute workout became popular.
Perform 12 exercises for 30 seconds each, with a 10-second break between each. Several studies show that High-Intensity Circuit Training (HICT) can speed up your metabolism, stop you from gaining weight, and even make you live longer.
High-Intensity Circuit Training (HICT) is a type of exercise designed to produce visible results quickly. Simply using a chair or a platform will do the exercises. You only use your own body weight to work out. So, anyone, no matter what skills or abilities they have, can lead this training.
7-Minute TV Workout App Features:
- Twelve exercises have been scientifically validated.
- A real fitness model shows each exercise on an HD video with instructions.
- Voice instructions for every step of the workout.
- Timers and countdowns with voices that are carefully made down to the smallest detail.
- Keep track of your activities on a calendar.
- Watch videos with exercise instructions to learn more slowly.
- Play music from your favourite player in the background.
- Beautifully made for all screen sizes.
- Supported Languages: English and Polish.