Zoner Photo Studio 13 now available for free, Innovative graphics software company Zoner Software has announced the release of a new version of its standalone Zoner Photo Studio FREE, now based on Zoner Photo Studio 13.
This popular and easy-to-use one-stop photo toolkit for managing, editing and sharing photos now benefits from many features new to Zoner Photo Studio 13.
Zoner Photo Studio 13 allows you to manage, edit, and share photos, including easy work with large batches and quick photo enhancers such as the Quick Fix window. Features new to this release include an improved Catalog, easy bullets and arrows with Insert Symbol, and a postcard maker. It also has improvements under the hood, like better utilization of multicore processors.
Regarding the new release, Ales Hasala, Director of Development said:
“We’ve been looking forward to providing users of the free edition with the benefits of version 13 ever since we released it. We are very pleased that this day has come. Personally, I anticipate catching eyes with the postcard maker.
Key Features of “Zoner Photo Studio 13”:
- Powerful but easy to use
- Correct red eye, blurring, and other defects
- Organize photos—all information is stored in pictures,you can freely use it in any other program
- Create 3D pictures, contact sheets, calendars, greeting cards and more
- Acquire photos from your camera, scanner, card, or screen
- Fix pictures fast with Quick Fix
- Save time with convenient batch operations
- Quickly find all photos and pictures on your hard drive
- Create panoramas and 3D photos easily
- Use a wide array of edits and effects
- Add GPS photo locations and see them on a map
- Publish to the web easily and directly
Zoner Photo Studio 13 FREE :
Zoner Photo Studio FREE is for personal, non-commercial use on single computers running Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7. It is available in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and traditional and simplified Chinese. Download it at free.zoner.com.