Xolo Q1010i, the successor of Xolo Q1010 smartphone has been launched in India for MRP Rs 13499 ( around €16 or $200), however several online stores such as Flipkart and Amazon are selling the device for around RS 12475.
This Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system based smartphone is a nice upgrade over Xolo Q1010 and the letter ‘i‘ in the name of the models refers to better camera.
The most appealing feature of this phone is the 8-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R sensor and f/2.0 aperture and the device arrives with a 5-inch touchscreen display that supports 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, the touchscreen display sports OGS (One-glass-Solution) and Asahi Scratch Resistant glass.
Hardware-wise, Xolo Q1010i is equipped with a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal memory and a MicroSD card slot for memory expansion, which supports up to 32 GB.
The smartphone also packs a 2MP front camera for video calls and an 8-megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R sensor for better image quality and HD video recording.
Aside from that, the Smartphone offers dual-SIM (Dual Standby) support and has general connectivity options, such as 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, and built-in GPS receiver with A-GPS support.Other highlights of the phone include 2250mAh battery, USB OTG capabilities,3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
The bad news is that the Xolo Q1010i smartphone will ship with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system onboard instead of the latest version of KitKat, but the Indian mobile phone maker Xolo assures that very soon the Android 4.4 (KitKat) update will be offered for this phone.
Xolo Q1010i black colour version is now available in India for MRP Rs 13499, as mentioned earlier you can get the device for RS 12475 at online store Flipkart.
Xolo Q1010i Specs :
- 5-inch touchscreen display capable of offering an HD resolution (1280 x 720 )
- The HD IPS display uses One-glass-Solution (OGS) technology and Asahi Scratch Resistant Glass
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400-MP2 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and a MicroSD slot,support for up to 32GB
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS, upgradable to 4.4 Kitkat
- Dual-SIM capability (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 8-megapixel rear camera : features LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor, and an f/2.0 aperture.
- 2MP front camera
- Full HD (1080P) video recording and full HD video playback
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), Bluetooth 4.0,GPS with A-GPS support, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- The device is 8.3mm thick and has 2250 mAh battery