Have you had the opportunity to test the Windows 7 beta and you were fascinated by its graphical interface? Do you want to bring the same look of windows Seven to Windows Vista without hacking too much or having to download separate files from Different websites,who knows how many web sites?
Well, then do not miss the chance to check out the new Windows 7 Essentials Pack, a free archive containing everything you need to turn Vista into its successor, without running the risk of damage to the system by replacing vital files which are required to run the system properly.
This package Includes , a Windows Vista Theme, Tuneup Utilities Logon, WMP 11 Mod, User Pictures, Wallpapers from Build 7048 &7057.
Here are the contents in detail:
Copy below mentioned files into their respective directories
- Desktop Theme: Extract it to the folder “C: Windows Resources Themes” (after application of the patch for the file “uxtheme.dll”)
- User Pictures:Extract images in to the folder “C:UsersAll UsersMicrosoftUser Account PicturesDefault Pictures”
- Wallpapers for your desktop:Extract them to ‘C:WindowsWebWallpaper’ or your ‘My Pictures’ Folder
- Login screen :To be used with software suitable for this purpose (such as TuneUp Utilities)
- Windows Media Player:To be applied by starting the file “Windows 7 WMP.Reg” and extracting the file ” ‘wmploc.dll” in the “C: Windows System32″‘ (if you use Vista 32-bit) or “C: Windows SysWOW64 “(if you use Vista 64-bit) or remove the file by starting Windows Vista WMP.Reg
All this, as you well guessed, is reversible when and how you want.