Viber is a famous app on both iOS and android devices, because it lets you save money utilising you 3G data or Wi-Fi. The app works excellently even on 2G connection, it lets you make free phone calls and send free text messages to other users over 3G or Wi-Fi.
Viber is just like Skype but Better than skype and it is like WhatsApp but with Calls. No registering, adding people from usernames etc, it gets Everything from your phone number. Excellent call quality over Wifi and 3G.
When you use Viber, your phone calls to any other Viber user are free, and the sound quality is better than a regular call. You can call any user, anywhere in the world, for free and now also text them.
This Free VoIP (voice over internet protocol) app lets you make free phone calls to other users over 3G or Wi-Fi.
When you install Viber, the app automatically syncs your contact list and shows you which if your friends (if any) are already using it. You will then able to call them, even if they don’t have the Viber app open- provided they allows push notifications.
If their phone is off, they will get a missed-call message the next time they connect.The call quality provider by Viber is generally excellent and better than most standard mobile calls.
Features of Viber for Android:
- No international charges.
- No user name, password or registration.
- No need to add buddies (friends) – Viber automatically user the phone number of contacts as identity.
- Better sound quality than GSM or regular phone call.
- Support most brands of Android devices – Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and more.
- Full call screen whenever a Viber call is received.
- Popup text message notification which allows users to respond to text messages without opening Viber.
- Tighter integration with the phone to allow users to see their regular call logs and messages inside Viber.
- Ability to set Viber as the phone’s default dialer so that users can use the Viber dialer for all of their phone calls, not just for Viber.