Deepavali or Diwali is around the corner, here I’m listing a series of simple steps that can go a long way in helping you and your family enjoy a hassle-free festival season.
Tips For a Safe Deepavali or Diwali:
1. Allow children to burst fire crackers only under adult supervision
2. Keep a bucket of water nearby
3. Do not bend over the cracker, keep your face away while bursting it
4. Do not burst the fire cracker by holding it with your hands and throwing it.
5. Do not throw the crackers on others
6. Do not cover the crackers with coconut shells or tiffin boxes.
7. Crackers which do not burst should be doused with water
8. Wear loose fitting cotton clothes but not starched clothes, also complusorly wear footwear.
9. Bust crackers in an open ground far away from houses, especially away from the huts.
10. In case of burns, pour water on the injury and wrap using a clean cloth.