SuperEasy 1-Click Backup offers quick solution for backing-up your entire hard disk or certain partitions.Normally this data backup software sells for $19.95, but the developers are now giving away full version license of SuperEasy 1-Click Backup for free for limited time period. If you need a powerful and fast backup & restore utility for your windows system, then avail this free opportunity.
Actually SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is nothing but a re-skinned (OEM) version of Ocster 1-Click Backup, so this software contains almost all features of the Ocster software. SuperEasy 1-Click Backup is a simple and automatic backup solution, where you can backup data on your drives either with the help of the ‘Schedule’ function or hitting the 1-Click Backup button.Just specify whether you need to create a backup of complete system or only certain partition in the system, then the software takes care of the rest of the process without disturbing your work or other process on the system.
One of the best aspect of this software is ‘Automatic Pausing’, for instance it will launch the backup process when the system is idle and auto-pauses the backup process when it detects resource demanding running programs , this way the software will not slow down your other activities on your system.
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup has a user-friendly interface, when you launch the application for the first time it will automatically detects reasonable settings and displays partitions on your system.Also it will list any external drives connected to your system that are suitable for storing the backup files, the software supports storing the backup data on network locations, hard disk,SSD and USB sticks. The software will also choose default values for the settings that govern when a backup is made and how many old backups should be kept before they are deleted.The settings are displayed on the left side of the main window. If you want to change anything then simply click on the corresponding setting.
Once everything is to your satisfaction you can click on the big “Activate Plan” button on the right side. Afterwards the backup plan is active and backups will automatically be performed at the scheduled times.
To restore data from a backup simply click on the “Restore” button on the right side of the main window. A menu is displayed, from here you can restore data in three different ways:
1.Browse the backups or restore individual files or folders
This function allows you to create a virtual drive from the data of one of your backups. Simply select the drive to restore and the date of the backup and click on “Open”. A new Windows Explorer window will open and show the contents of that backup. You can browse through the virtual drive as if it were a normal hard disk. You can even open or copy files directly from it.
2.Overwrite the contents of an individual drive, but not a whole hard disk (“without boot information”)
This option is intended for cases where you want to overwrite the contents of a hard disk partition (i.e. of a drive like “D:”). If there are other partitions (drives) on the same hard disk they are left untouched. You can only use this function to overwrite existing partitions. You can not restore to a blank hard disk that does not have any partitions. Use the option to restore a complete hard disk (“with boot information”) for those cases.
You will see the backed-up drives on the left and the drives in your system on the right. Use your mouse to drag&drop a backup drive from the left to the desired destination drive on the right. You can overwrite more than one drive if you like.Once you have selected what you would like to restore simply click on Next. The software will then restore the data. Once the restore process is complete you should restart your computer.
3.Restore a complete hard disk (“with boot information”)
Use this to restore a complete hard disk. All data on the hard disk is overwritten. It does not matter whether the disk is blank or not.You will see the backed-up hard disks on the left and the hard disks in your system on the right. Use your mouse to drag&drop a backup from the left to the desired destination disk on the right. You can assign multiple backups to multiple disks if you like.
When you are done making the selection click on Next to begin restoring. Once the restore process is complete you should restart your computer.
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Features:
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Fast and simple data restoration
- Backup files during normal computer use
- Instant 1-Click backups
- Fully Automatic:Creates fully automatic backups of your data
- Full system backup (Image Backup): Backup of your whole computer or of complete hard disks
- Backups are stored in standardized VMDK disk format.
- Restore individual files: The contents of the backups can be browsed and files and folders can be restored individually.
- Network support: Files and folders on network drives can also be backed up. The backup data can also be stored on network drives if that is desired.
- Integrated file compression technology saves tons of space.
- Scheduled: Backups can be started either automatically at scheduled times or manually by clicking a button.
- Storage Types: Backups can be stored on hard disk, USB sticks , network drives .
- Incremental backup: after an initial full backup only the changes to the previous state are stored. This saves space and reduces transfer times.
- Disaster recovery disc
SuperEasy 1-Click Backup Free License
1. To get the full-version license of SuperEasy 1-Click Backup app, visit this promotion page ,then enter your email address and conform the email from ‘SuperEasy’.
2. Download the SuperEasy 1-Click Backup installer, install it, then launch the app and on the license activation code, click ‘Alread have license’,then enter the unlock code you received.