The first expansion pack of The Sims 3, will be hitting shelves worldwide on November 16, 2009. You can pre-order your copy for $39.95 at http://www.ea.com/games/sims3-world-adventures.
The Sims 3 World Adventures allows players to take their Sims on escapades around the globe to various exotic locals in places such as France and Egypt.
Of course it also allows your Sim’s to explore different cultures , learn martial arts, visit historic locations and immerse themselves in very different environments. Players will be able to take photos and videos, and the expansion pack also comes with 1,000 SimPoints that can be used at Sims 3 store.Exclusive online downloadable content for the expansion pack will be announced soon.
- Accept challenges, find treasures, discover what’s lurking in hidden caves and more.
- Explore famous landmarks in China, Egypt, and France.
- Learn new skills like photography and pursue new opportunities.
- Meet new Sims from exotic locations and share their cultures.
- Customize your Sims homes with new styles & artifacts from their adventures.
- Get $10 worth of free SimPoints for The Sims 3 Store, and additional online features to be announced.
“We’re thrilled with the global success of The Sims 3 over these last few months and are looking forward to expanding on the gameplay experience with one of the most robust expansion packs to The Sims yet,” said Scott Evans, GM of The Sims at EA. “Players will be able to take their Sims on the adventure of a lifetime and explore lands outside of Sunset Valley and Riverview, pursue thrilling new life destinies in locations around the world inspired by famous destinations, and immerse themselves in the open-ended gameplay where they’ll discover new cities in China, France, and Egypt, and share new stories.”
In addition to the Xbox 360 and PC versions, EA has announced that an iPhone (Mobile) version will be released early next year.The EA mobile versions will feature customized mobile gameplay characteristics that will be unveiled soon.
Press release : http://www.ea.com/news/sims-3-world-adventures