Pokemon Go game developed by Niantic (Nintendo) is a viral hit, this smartphone game was officially released on July 6 in Australia, Newzeland and USA.
Yesterday this virtual reality game was made available in Germany and United Kingdom, Android and iOS users living in these 5 countries can download the Pokemon Go app officially from Google play and the app store.
However, people living in other countries want to get their hands on Pokemon Go as the game is all over the internet and everyone is talking about this augmented reality game.
If you are in India or living in other countries where this game isn’t released officially and want to play this crazy game in your country, then follow below simple guide to know how you can play this game on your Smartphone.
How to download, Install, and Play Pokemon Go in your Country?
First watch above video to get a visual clarity about how you can get this addictive location based AR game on your device and further follow below steps.
1. First enable Installation of apps from “Unknown sources” through ‘Security Settings’ menu on your Android phone.
2. Download the game APK on your smart phone or PC from below reliable links
APK Mirror: goo.gl/VeqqR4.
Note: If you have the downloaded the file on your PC, transfer it to your Android (via SD card or USB cable) and use a file manager
3. Now touch the apk file, give or accept necessary permissions as the requires to act properly.
4. For the first time depending on your device, the installation time may differ, be patient (some users may see a blank screen for a few minutes) and go ahead to finish installation.
5. Launch the game sign in with your Google account to start catching Pokémon in the real word.
I too excited about Pokémon game, tried it on Nexus 5 here in Chennai (India). The game was good and addictive, most ‘pokestops’ are located in temples, water tanks and public schools.
I’m trying to catch Pokémon travelling by bike, so far the game is good and active. Checkout below video, how the Pokémon Go works in India (Chennai).