Photo Scissors Pilot is a photo manipulation software that allows users to remove objects remove objects from a photo and to change the space between them.
Even a person with no basic knowledge of photo editing can use this tool to remove unnecessary objects from photos.
[Removing an object from a landscape]
Photo Scissors Pilot is a program that allows you to change the size or aspect ratio of an image keeping the ”important” features intact and remove objects from photo without visible traces.
Unlike Adobe Photoshop and other graphic packages, Photo Scissors Pilot doesn’t mask the removed object from the cloned fragments of a picture.
Instead it cuts the object out of the image and fills the patch by stretching and blending the surrounding parts. Also Photo Scissors Pilot can be used as a plug-in in Adobe Photoshop or other compatible programs such as Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo & Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
What You Can Do with Photo Scissors Pilot:
- Remove Objects
- Marker for choice of “unnecessary” and “main” objects
- Selection of direction in the removing area (vertical / horizontal)
- Possibility of restoring the original size of the image after removal of the object
- Change the spacing between main objects (with changing the size of the image)
- Marker for selection of the remaining objects
- Possibility of saving the “main” objects without changing
- Remove small, unnecessary objects with the Smart Patch tool
- Copy a ” smart patch ” from one part of an image to another
- Adjust the color of the copied and pasted object
- Crop images
Photo Scissors Pilot Free License :
Generally the software sells for $29.95 and here is a chance to get Photo Scissors Pilot softwarre for free.
Go to PRomo page : http://goo.gl/gJGv6 and the fill form to get free license.
Download : Photo Scissors Pilot 1.1.1 (3.5 MB)