Adept PDF to Excel Converter is a windows utility that helps you to convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel format. It preserves all the data as well as the layout and formatting of the PDF files after conversion. So it is much easier for you to perform calculations, re-organize the sheets and change data in the output Excel spreadsheets.
Adept PDF to Excel Converter instantly converts PDF files to formatted MS Excel spreadsheets preserving layout and original data.Also it does not require Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat, or even Acrobat Reader.
- Convert PDF files into Microsoft Excel documents.
- Standalone software, MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Support Recognizes PDF tables.
- Casts PDF data to the most appropriate MS Excel type.
- Support conversion from encrypted PDF files and password protected documents (Automatically).
- Accurately preserve text, pictures, and layout of the original PDF.
- Support page range conversion (all, from-to, individual pages).
- Support deletion of graphics and pictures from the generated Excel document.
- Support multiple documents conversion (Batch Processing).
- Support drag and drop PDF files for conversion.
- Support PDF1.8 file format (formerly supported only by Adobe Acrobat 9.0).
- Support Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Full install / uninstall support.
Adept PDF to Excel Converter Free :
- Adept PDF to Excel Converter normally costs $29.95, but now it is available for free untill April 25, 2011. So follow below simple steps to get the software for free.
- Download Adept PDF to Excel Converter v 3.10
- Use this License key :Q5NS2-XMRPV-P3F7C-G2VGK
- The offer will end on April 25, 2011.