O&O AutoBackup is an easy data backup solution from O&O software and this tool provides automatic synchronization of files and folders on a PC with an external backup medium such as USB sticks or disks with a FireWire port.
O&O AutoBackup automatically aligns files and folders on a PC with an external storage medium. It does so as soon as the medium is connected to the computer and it only saves the data that has been changed or deleted in the meantime.
For example you can use O&O Auto backup to create a backup copy of your photo folder onto a USB stick and set it so that changes made to the original data are automatically taken into account for the next backup. Using the status bar icon and the status window in the program, you can see when the process is complete and simply remove the external drive at the end.
O&O AutoBackup checks with each connection to the PC whether there have been changes to the files or folders that are already on the external drive. A manual start of the program is not necessary.
It can do the following:
- Complete backup : All data is copied to a directory on the external disk. This is always the first step to make sure a complete backup of all selected files is made.
- Backup of the changes : All new and changed data is backed up. A new file is written each time, whereby the original file on the external medium is not changed.Files deleted on the source disk are left untouched.
- Synchronization : Saves all changes made and removes all deleted data from the target disk.
O&O AutoBackup Free license :
- Until the end of January, 2012 users can register for a full version of the O&O AutoBackup for free at www.oo-software.com/autobackup/
- Download O&O AutoBackup v1.0