It is beta season or testing phase as we reached first quarter of 2011, in this month security vendors will start releasing betas for their upcoming security products for the next year 2012.
I think Symantec is in front-line in this case, Symantec a popular security products provider released Public Betas of Norton Internet Security 2012 and Norton AntiVirus 2012 Public Beta and is now available for Download or testing.
Norton 2012 Key Features :
- Norton Protection System includes 4 layers of rock-solid protection designed to proactively protect against the very latest threats – so you can do more on your PC without disruptions.
- Customizable Control Center gives you the option to choose your preference between a simplified screen or the traditional detailed view.
- Identity Safe alerts have moved to the Norton Toolbar so there are fewer interruptions while you are online – but your passwords are still as secure as ever.
- Bandwidth Management limits Norton’s processes and updates when you have limited bandwidth or monthly downloads.
- Download Insight 2.0 now tells you how stable a download is before you put your computer at risk for crashes or other bad things to happen.
- Norton Recovery Tools help remove threats that can be deeply buried in a PC’s operating system
Norton 2012 Beta Subscription Activation Key :
To use or test Norton 2012 Betas you need to create a new Norton Account, after registration you will receive a 14-day Beta Subscription Activation Key. Once the Beta Subscription expires, you need to download the new build, and you will receive a new 14-Day Beta Subscription Activation Key.
Download Norton 2012 betas :
Download Norton Internet Security 2012 Beta
Download Norton Antivirus 2012 beta
[Source : Norton Community]