MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition 8.1 is a free windows application that lets you keep your systems hard drive free of errors.
This Partition software lets you create, copy, resize,delete, format and convert partitions, as well as change drive letters,rebuild the master boot and recover lost or deleted partitions.
To optimize computer performance and maximize disk space use ratio, Windows users often need to manage disks and partitions. For some simple operations, like delete partition, create partition, and format partition, they can make use of Windows snap-in Disk Management to complete.
But for advanced operations such as copy partition, wipe partition, and recover partition, this tool will fail to work. To make up defects of Windows Disk Management, free partition software like MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition is generated.
By using it, home and individual users are able to create partition, delete partition, format partition, extend partition, shrink partition, split partition, align SSD partition/partitions, copy partition, recover deleted/lost partition, convert file system, convert disk between MBR and GPT, and so on.
Outstanding Features of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
1. User-friendly interface and humanized design. As a piece of easy-to-use partition software, Partition Wizard Howe Edition provides users with visual interface and detailed operating information:
After running MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition, users will see the interface shown above, with all-sided functions on the left and detailed information about drive on the right.
In addition, specific prompts will be given in every interface so that even these users knowing little or nothing about professional knowledge of computer can complete desired operations easily and successfully.
2. Super powerful data protecting solutions. Power-off protection which can ensure data security when sudden power outage emerges, enhanced data protecting which is able to prevent users from operating data completely, preview effect that can avoid any mistaken operation, and so on.
3. Can be compatible with all mainstream 32/64 bit Windows PC operating systems, including Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
4. Support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext 2, Ext 3, Ext 4, and other file systems, and can be compatible with all popular disk interfaces.
5. It is totally free for all PC users.
Remarkable Functions of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
Extend/Shrink system partition in one step and without rebooting system:
No matter whether there is unallocated space on hard disk, Partition Wizard Home Edition can help extend system partition via taking free space from other partitions, and extended partition can be used without rebooting operating system.
Align partition/partitions on SSD in one step: compared with DiskPart which requires quite complex commands, Partition Wizard Home Edition helps complete partition alignment in one step.
Convert MBR to GPT in one step, and vice versa: users just need to select the target disk, choose corresponding function, and apply operations.
Wipe partition/disk: as long as users employ these 2 functions to erase data, even professional data recovery companies are unable to recover erased data.
Defects of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
- Do not support dynamic disk management.
- Unable to merge 2 partitions to a larger one.
- Incompatible with Windows Server operating systems.
- Unable to change cluster size.
- It can only be used in Home environment.
Though MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition has some defects compared with advanced editions, like professional edition, server edition, and enterprise edition, it can meet common users’ demands for disk and partition management most of the time. If users have problems of partition or disk, download Partition Wizard Home Edition to solve them now.
Download URL: http://partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html