MemInfo Displays the current memory (RAM or Page File) usage of Windows in the system tray.
- With a small gauge graphic and the value updated in real time, MemInfo gives a fast feedback to current memory usage in Windows.
- Highly customizable. Choose when MemInfo should warn you about high memory usage, show physical memory or Windows page file, show free or used memory, choose the font that looks better.
- Built in memory Defragmenter to allow speed up your computer by maximizing the available free memory
- Version 2.0 introduces color themes and new customization options
What’s New in version 2.0:
- Support for color themes
- All colors can now be customized
- internal font is now optimized and changes depending on the number of digits of the displayed value (optional)
- Added an option to set the refresh time
- Added an option to put gauge bar at the bottom
- Added an option for setting a non-transparent background color
- Added an option to display in tray hint what means the current value
- When showing memory percentage, is now possible to show free memory percentage instead of memory use.
- Reorganized options dialog
- Fixed : When selecting a new color for the internal font, the current selected font color was not selected in the Select Color Dialog
- Minor Bug Fixes and improvements
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista
compatible with Windows XP/Vista 64 bits edition
File Size: 508KB