Instaflash Pro is a photo editing app for iOS devices, now the app is available for free instead of $4.99.To get this app free for your iPhone/iPad, head on to App Store.
Based on the name ‘Instaflash Pro‘, don’t think it as a flash app instead of it is a photo editor that uses ACDSee’s LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) technology to open shadow areas with minimal noise while holding contrast.
The app has a nice and intuitive interface, to enhance and bring out details of dark areas of an image the app offers Shadows/Highlights tool.Not only this tool, it provides quick and easy image fixes for iPhone.
Just like Photoshop, you can use Instaflash Pro on your iPhone to quickly restore color, vibrance, and detail to shadows and 3/4 tones to an image.The app provides different ways to adjust image quality.
You can use the app to adjust color, sharpness and other details of the image to correct uneven lighting and under exposure, restore and even enhance your photos expression. It also allows you to blur the background, highlight color and other editing features for portraits.
The app lets you meet HDR-like results by stretching the dynamic range of your photo, making it seem more like the scene appeared to the human eye.
Editing features you can use with this iPhone App:
- Simulate depth of field like an SLR or tilt-shift lens using the focus tool.
- Fine tune your photo’s lighting, tone, and color with equalizer controls.
- Clarity softens photos without losing edge sharpness or enhances details without over-sharpening edges.
- Skin Tune magically reduces blemishes and wrinkles for smooth and glowing skin in seconds.
- Color Splash enables selective color editing allowing you to creatively splash on the color to stress key elements of your photo.
- Use shadows, highlights, and denoise to bring low light shots back to life and save photos that would otherwise be throwaway.
- Save your favorite image adjustments as a preset and then save time by applying them again to your other photos.
Overall, Instaflash Pro is a no-clutter photo editor that allows you to balance out lighting in photos that are under-exposed and do color adjustments. Right now the app is available for free at App Store.