Now Google Chrome is so popular these days and everyone want to use it.If you are addicted to web surfing using Google Chrome, then Google Chrome keyboard shortcuts should be real handy.
Checkout Google Chrome Keyboard shortcuts below.
WINDOW AND TAB SHORTCUTS
- Ctrl+N Open a new window
- Ctrl+Shift+N Open a new window in incognito (private) mode
- Ctrl+T Open a new tab
- Ctrl+Shift+T Reopen the last tab you’ve closed.
- Press Ctrl, and click a link Open link in a new tab
- Press Shift, and click a link Open link in a new window
- Ctrl+Tab or Ctrl+PgDown Switch to the next
- Ctrl+Shift+Tab or Ctrl+PgUp Switch to the previous tab
- Ctrl+W or Ctrl+F4 Close current tab or pop-up
- Alt+Home Open your homepage
SHORTCUTS TO OPEN CHROME FEATURES
- Ctrl+B Toggle bookmarks bar on and off
- Ctrl+H View the History page
- Ctrl+J View the Downloads page
- Shift+Escape View the Task manager
- Ctrl+P Print your current page
- Esc Stop page loading
- Ctrl+F5 or Shift+F5 Reload current page, ignoring cached content
- Ctrl+U View source
- Ctrl+D Bookmark your current webpage
- Ctrl++ Make text larger
- Ctrl+- Make text smaller
- Ctrl+0 Return to normal text size
Besides above, you can use usual shortcuts for basic text operations like: Ctrl + C to Copy, Ctrl + V to Paste, Ctrl+Shift+V to paste without formatting , Ctrl+X or Shift+Delete to delete the content and copy it to the clipboard.