Fresh RAM 5.0 a memory optimization software from Reohix normally costs around $14.99, but Reohix is running a Facebook Giveaway that allows everyone(Facebook users) to get the lifetime License of Fresh RAM for Free, so all you need to do is become Reohix Fan and get the benefit.
About Fresh RAM 5:
Reohix Fresh RAM is a memory optimization software that can optimize the ways your system and applications are using memory, and, therefore, boost’s your PC performance, helping you avoid the costly expense of hardware upgrades!
Fresh RAM has fast and complicated memory analysis algorithms that balance speed , effectiveness of your PC and run memory optimizations that allows your PC to run just as fast as it did the First day when your OS was installed.
It’s easy-to-understand pie charts and graphs shows you which applications consume the most memory and It’s RAM Usage Identifier will help you how to control them, while the automatic memory optimization options free up memory when you need it most. Also you can read this article how Free Ram improves your system’s performance.
- Improve your computer’s performance drastically by optimizing available free memory
- Enable applications and games to run faster and more smoothly by allowing them to utilize as much RAM as possible.
- Advanced automatic optimization options make sure that free memory is always available for when you need it most.
- Identifies which processes consume the most memory so that you can learn on how to maximize your system resources
- Works with Windows® 95 / 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista/ 7 (64-Bit Editions Supported)
Minimum System Requirements: 500 MHz CPU Speed 64 Megabytes of installed RAM 6 Megabytes free hard disk space
How to get it for Free ?
- First login to your Facebook account and visit this Reohix Facebook Page Giveaway page.
- Now click “Like” button and then click on “Fans” Tab ,now you will see Fresh RAM 5 lifetime License code.
- Download the installation file from here(3.7 MB) , install it and activate the fullversion with above License code
Thanks to David Bugeja.