About RVS 2010 Home Lux
RVS (Returnil Virtual System) 2010 Home LUX some what different from traditional security products, Instead of loading the native operating system, it clones (copies) your operating system and creates a virtual environment for your PC. So it allows you to run applications in a completely isolated environment, rather than using the real operating system.
Therefore, all activity, malicious or anything will happen in the virtual environment, not in the real PC. If the PC is attacked or gets infected, simply restart your PC to erase all malicious changes that may have been installed on the virtual system. After restart, the system will be restored to its original state, as if nothing ever happened.
RVS 2010 Home Lux uses combination of antivirus, antimalware and a virtual system to protect your computer from all types of viruses and other malicious threats. The success of a product not only depends on its features and performance, but also on ease of installation. Upon installation, RVS automatically scans the system for viruses and other malicious software, which is essential for a safe and secure virtual environment.
key features of “Returnil Virtual System 2010”:
· Keeps your system safe when connected to the Internet
· Viruses, Trojans, Worms, Adware, Spyware, Keyloggers, Rootkits and unwanted content disappear with a simple reboot
· Enforces settings and protects your Internet privacy
· Helps reduce overall disk wear by copying and operating your system from memory rather than the hard disk
· Saves time and money by considerably speeding up the system
· Reduces or eliminates the need for routine disk de-fragmentation
· Leaves absolutely no traces of computer activities
· Eliminates the dangers of evaluating new software
· Seamless integration with supported Windows Operating Systems
· Easy to use, simple to configure, and the one tool in your arsenal that will be there to save the day when all else fails
· RVS is your last “line of defense” against malicious software
· Windows XP: CPU: 300 MHz or higher, RAM: 128 MB
· Windows Vista: CPU: 800 MHz or higher, RAM: 512 MB (without Aero desktop) / 1 GB (With Aero desktop)
· Windows Server 2003: CPU: 750 MHz or higher, RAM: 128 MB
· Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit): CPU: 1 GHz or higher, RAM: 512 MB
· Windows 7: CPU: 1 GHz or higher, RAM: 1 GB
- Just become a fan for Returnil @ facebook(Click here) ,then use below 1year license code.
- Download the installation(31 MB ) file from below any one of the links