Adobe released Flash Player 10.3 for Android devices, the new version fixes a critical vulnerability exists in previous version of Flash player that could be exploited to crash the affected system, or may even allow an attacker to gain access and control it to execute additional malicious software.
The current build number for Flash Player 10.3 for Android 2.2 and above is 10.3.185.23.It includes code to correct a cross-site scripting vulnerability that gives a chance to intruders to interact with websites & system without your control.
Fixes and Enhancements in Flash Player 10.3:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidMainfest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
Android smart phone users will be already notified about the update or you can download the update from Android Market.