The I of the Dragon Game cost $6.99 on Steam, now for a limited time period, DLH website is offering a free Steam key for this game.
To grab the free steam key, first, visit DLH web page and log in to your account, if you don’t have one, create an account. Once you sign in to your account, hover the mouse on account menu and click on ‘Steam keys‘.
Also, you can reach the Steam keys page from here, on this page, you will notice games that you can get a free Steam key and the Steam keys obtained in the previous giveaway. Currently, there two games: World War III: Black Gold and The I of the Dragon.
To get The I of the Dragon Game steam key , click the FB ‘Like’ button, next click on blue color ‘Get your Steam here’ button, further complete the captcha and finally click the white color ‘Get your Steam Game here’ button, you will notice the Steam key, copy the code. For reference check out below Screenshots.
Note: There is an hourly limit (500 keys) and daily limit(5000) for this giveaway.
About The I of the Dragon
THE DRAGON’S LEGACY
The world of Nimoa is as beautiful as the morning dew, but only at first glance. Under the surface of hills and fertile valleys lurks an old and eternal evil. Living as a mold, stretching threads through an infected area like deadly toadstools. The center of this “being?” deep in the under world is the giant daemon, Skarborr.
You, the player, take the role of the young, inexperienced dragon. In the role of the savior of Nimoa, you move through the skies and faces all the challenges of the evil Skarborr.
At the beginning of the game the player has the choice of three dragons: Annoth The Fire Breather, Barroth the magician and Morrogh The Necromancer.
All three are different and all three have their own ways of dealing with a great many adversaries you will meet.
You also develop the dragon’s combat abilities throughout the game to deal with the increasingly tough and resilient enemies, until you meet and conquer Skarborr himself.
That is not all, you will also need to control other characters and complete important tasks on the path to overall victory: a warlord and his steed on a potentially fatal fact finding mission, the thoroughly competent hunter on a mission of delicate accuracy and selective killing and the three huge creatures and their riders in trying to destroy magical generators keeping the dragons away from the next big fight.
- A choice of three dragons each with its own abilities, based on fire, ice, and acid, developing either into a battle, wizard or sniper dragon. There are no limits to the possibilities
- 12 unique territories representing various geographical areas: mountains desserts, forests, and savanna etc. Each map has over 10 square kilometers to cover
- More than 60 spells with special effects available to each dragon
- Real time Terra-Forming allows complete mountain ranges disappear and reappear in another location
- Static and real-time lighting ensure the correct lighting conditions to every day and night cycle
- Fascinating sunsets and a night sky full of stars await you
- The Time Control-Option makes it possible to adjust “The I of The Dragon” to your own speed
- Slow motion mode with a fascinating effect