This promotional offer is set by Command.com Magazine,which will give you $20 worth novaPDF v6.3 Lite Edition(build 301) License for free.
About novaPDF v6.3 Lite Edition:
novaPDF is a really neat tool. Basically, it’s a printer driver that prints to a PDF file instead of paper.
novaPDF Lite Desktop allows users to create high-quality searchable PDF files from any Windows application.
- Create private profiles – Define different profiles for future use, each with its own printing settings
- Import/Export profiles – the printing profiles can be exported or imported into different installations
- Merge PDF files – append or insert content to an existing PDF file
- PDF/A Compliance – can create PDFs compliant with PDF/A-1b specification for the RGB colorspace
- Document information – include title, author, keywords in your PDF file
- PDF viewer options – you can control how the PDF file will be displayed after it’s generated in the default PDF viewer
- Custom Save options – configure it to use predefined save settings
- After save actions – custom actions can be defined to be performed after the PDF was successfully generated
- Customizable resolution – choose from 72 dpi to 2400 dpi
- Predefined/custom page sizes – choose a default page size (like Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, A6, …) or define your own
- Fonts embedding and font subsets embedding – Fonts (TrueType and OpenType) can be embedded in the PDF file to ensure perfect portability.
How to grab novaPDF v6.3 LE for free ?
3.Instantly you will receive an email containing novaPDF Lite registration key
4.Now download installation file from below link
5.Install it ,restart your PC and follow below steps to register your free copy,
» Go to ‘Start’->’Settings’->’Printers and Faxes’
» In the ‘Printers and Faxes’ window, right click ‘novaPDF Lite v6.3’ and select ‘Printing Preferences’
» In the ‘novaPDF Lite v6.3 Printing Preferences’ window go to the ‘About’ tab and press the ‘Register’ button
» In the ‘Register’ window, copy and paste your registration details.