DAZ Studio 4 Pro is a 3D figure posing and modelling software, which normally costs $429.95, but available for free for limited time period for Mac & Windows OS.
The main highlight of DAZ Studio 4 pro is the introduction of the Genesis figure, initially the Genesis figure is an androgynous mesh, but in the Posing/Shaping tab there’s presets for figures of both sexes, adult and child. Simply adjust the sliders to create male and female models.
DAZ Studio 4 Genesis Figure Platform won the 3D World CG Technology Award, the Genesis Figure was voted Software Innovation of the Year for breaking new ground and providing a clear benefit for artists in the creation or implementation of CG assets.
Also DAZ 3D has finally moved away from the canonical Poser figure set-up, and has added new and additional rigging into the figure, using its TriAx Weight-map System, which weight-maps per axis joint. Facilitating content creation for the new figure, the stand-out feature in Daz Studio Pro is without a doubt the incorporated Content Creator Toolkit.
DAZ Studio 4 Professional is a brand new version of DAZ Studio. It includes everything in DAZ Studio 4 Advanced plus the Content Creator Toolkit and a host of other plug-ins and add-ons that will empower any 3D artist to bring their work to 3D software applications, games, real-time apps, animations, high resolution art, and more.
What is DAZ Studio?
DAZ Studio is a feature rich 3D figure customization, posing, and animation tool that enables anyone to create stunning digital illustrations and animations. DAZ Studio is the perfect tool to design unique digital art and animations using virtual people, animals, props, vehicles, accessories, environments and more. Simply select your subject and/or setting, arrange accessories, setup lighting, and begin creating beautiful artwork.
With DAZ Studio 4 you can…
- Create custom 3D characters and avatars
- Produce illustrations for books, comics, and graphic novels
- Make your own CG movies
- Quickly make your own editorial artwork
- Create graphic design elements
- Design virtual environments with animated fly-throughs
DAZ Studio 4 Pro comes with:
1.Content Creator Toolkit
- Weight-Map Brush (New) – Paint TriAxTM and traditional weight-maps for your figures.
- Transfer Utility (New) – Transfer rigging, grouping, and shapes from one object in your scene to another.
- Polygon Group Editor Tool (New) – Create/Edit polygon groups on any model.
- Figure Setup Tab (Updated) – (previously Skeleton Setup) Define the bone hierarchy for a figure, associated geometries, and the relationships between them.
- Joint Editor Tool (Updated) – Manipulate the Joint Parameters of a figure, along with the ability to create and/or remove bones.
- CR2 Exporter (Updated) – Export figures to the Poser® Character (.cr2) format.
- Property Editor Tab (Updated) – Mass editing of property attributes, as well as creation, deletion, grouping, ordering and linking.
- ERC Freeze – Adjust property values (via Parameters tab or Presets/Poses) and link those properties to a controller; automatically calculating the scalar required to drive the properties to their current value when the controller is set to its current value (or 1 in the case of a 0 value).
- Morph Loader Pro (Updated) – Quickly and easily add your own custom and third-party morphs to objects in your scene, using Wavefront Object (*.obj) files, with many more options and much greater control than the Advanced version.
- ExP Exporter – Generate ExP product files through a visual interface. This tool greatly simplifies a very tedious and time-consuming process that had to be done by hand prior to this tool.
2.GoZ Bridge For DAZ Studio 4
If you are addicted to the millions of polygons available to you in PixologicTM ZBrush®, and love the rigging and character control afforded you by DAZ Studio 4, you do not have to choose. This bridge will allow you take your model from DAZ Studio 4 to ZBrush and back, with ease. Combine the strengths of these great applications with DAZ Studio 4 Professional.
3. 3D Bridge for Adobe® Photoshop
Easily pose characters and objects three-dimensionally while in DAZ Studio and see automatically updated results in Photoshop.
4.Autodesk FBX Exporter
FBX allows you to maximize their content creation pipeline by giving you the ability to create cutting edge content without having to worry about inter-package compatibility. It provides a powerful new way of working with 3D content from a wide variety of applications and source material providers. Support for FBX in DAZ Studio gives you access to the wealth of tools and content available through the extensive network of FBX partners.
Creating characters or models for games? Increase efficiency and performance for games and real-time performance with Texture Atlas. Texture Atlas for DAZ Studio allows you to automatically collect all of the textures associated with a selected figure, size and scale those images, and combine them into new texture groupings. Optimize the space used in the combined texture atlas to reduce the overall size of the images and improve performance in real-time applications.
DAZ Studio 4 Pro Free for Windows & Mac :
DAZ Studio 4 Pro normally costs $429.95 (around US£270), until April 30, the high-end Pro version of the DAZ Studio 4 will be available for free to every one.
Just visit this promo page, click “add to cart” button and grab the free software.