COMODO System Cleaner can be divided in to two parts, the first part concentrates on system tuning or Tweaking which consists of 3 modules or tools, a Registry cleaner, Disk cleaner and Privacy cleaner.
The second part deals with system control and some other tools like Wiper and pend delete (delete or move locked and inaccessible files). Don’t click “Live Help” button it costs you $39 for live PC support.
At first time it may not provide awesome results and the only draw back or irritating aspect I noticed in COMODO System Cleaner is every time after completion of cleaning process it will ask you to restart your PC.
Finally, it is a good system tweaking utility for a normal PC user, which compatible with Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit), Vista, XP and Server 2003 and it is also available in portable version.
COMODO System Cleaner Features(detail) :
- Registry Cleaner– Optimizes and repairs your Windows registry by running an in-depth scan to identify, remove or repair any unnecessary or corrupted entries. After running a scan, Windows will be able to access the information it needs from the registry much more quickly – meaning your computer will get an immediate performance and stability boost.
- Disk Cleaner – Over time your disk drives become cluttered with temporary Internet files, logs, needless archives, unused icons and duplicate files. This utility lets you quickly clear them all to free up space and improve performance. Also allows you to schedule regular clean up routines.
- Privacy Cleaner – Obliterate your digital paper trail by cleaning history, cache, cookies and usage records from Internet browsers, Windows locations and popular software.
- Autorun Manager – Enables to control exactly which programs and services start with Windows to improve Windows boot up time and overall system performance.
- File Pend Delete – Enables to delete or move locked and inaccessible files.
- File Wiper – Enables to permanently delete files from your disks for protection against potential leak of your confidential information.
- System Information – Detailed and easily accessible ‘dashboard’ summary of all the hardware and software installed on your computer. Fast access to such details can be invaluable when you are considering hardware upgrades, the ability of your computer to run certain software and can assist you when judging whether to alter important system settings.
- System Settings – Unlock the full potential of your Vista, XP or Windows 7 computer by quickly customizing otherwise obscure Windows settings with point and click ease. With over 50 tweaks in the ‘System Settings’ area alone, you can optimize Windows behavior in a more powerful and intuitive way than ever before.
- Live PC Support – Enables you to initiate a chat with a Comodo Support Technician to solve your computer related problems.
- Backup Settings- Enables to configure the backup functionality of Registry Cleaner, Disk Cleaner and Privacy Cleaner.
- Diagnostics – Scans your system to make sure that the application is installed correctly.
- Browse Support Forums – Provides easy access to Comodo Forums – a message board exclusively created for our users to discuss anything related to our products.