BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express software for BlackBerry smartphone, syncs the smartphones to Microsoft Exchange and Windows Small Business Servers.It allows you access to your work email, calendar, contacts and more from your personal BlackBerry smartphone.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express (BES )Express works with Exchange 2010, 2007, and 2003 running on Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 or 2008.
BlackBerry® Enterprise Server Express enables businesses of any size to quickly and easily get started with the BlackBerry solution. It provides advanced BlackBerry smartphone features with no additional software or user license fees, and works with any Internet-enabled BlackBerry data plan or a BlackBerry enterprise data plan.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express Features:
- Wirelessly synchronize their email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks
- Manage email folders and search email on the mail server remotely
- Book meetings and appointments, check availability and forward calendar attachments
- Set an out-of-office reply
- Edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files using Documents To Go
- Access files stored on the company network
- Use mobile applications to access business systems behind the firewall
- Over 35 IT controls and policies, including the ability to remotely wipe a smartphone and enforce and reset passwords
- A Web-based interface that allows remote administration and makes it easy to install the software, connect BlackBerry smartphones and apply usage policies