AVG LiveKive or AVG Airspace which was placed in beta for a few days was now made available for public usage. Today AVG officially launched ‘LiveKive’, a safe and reliable cloud-based storage, sync and share solution similar to Dropbox, Sugarsync and Amazon’s Cloud Drive.
AVG LiveKive automatically synchronizes all your files across your PCs, Macs, and laptops enabling you to share safely with anyone, anywhere.AVG servers encrypts your data with military-grade encryption methods, so your data will be safe & Secure. Via share rooms you can share files, folders and music with your friends.
- Automatically back up all your files, photos & music online
- Sync multiple PCs to one account
- Access all your digital valuables from anywhere in the world
- Stores your content off-site ensuring your data is always safe.
- Share files safely with family & friends
Currently AVG LiveKive is available in 3 storage options :
- A Free account with 5 GB storage.
- A 25 GB storage account for $50.
- A Unlimited* (SPECIAL LAUNCH PRICE!) storage account for $80 for a whole year.
Also AVG is offering a 30 days trail of AVG LiveKive, currently LiveKive is available for PCs, Macs and iOS devices.If you are interested you can try 5 GB free account by creating a LiveKive account.
Downlod AVG LiveKive :
Download AVG Livekive for Mac (30 MB)
For iOS devices you can download LiveKive applications at iTunes App Store.