Auslogics File Recovery is an easy-to-use and powerful data recovery application for Windows that allows you to easily recover any deleted files or lost partitions.
This professional tool helps users to recover all types of deleted files and it provides flexible search options.It supports search by file name and filtering, so you can easily preview search results and recover exactly what you need, be it documents, photos, music or videos.
With Auslogics File Recovery, you can recover documents, music, photos, software and other files in a quick and easy way.The app uses advanced file recovery techniques to recover files damaged by viruses and spyware, undelete files on damaged or deleted partitions, and even restore files after a quick drive format.
The program supports most digital cameras, camcorders and memory cards and guarantees the best possible results.
Auslogics File Recovery can not only undelete your files but also help you to recover your computer if it experiences Windows failure. It has s feature that allows you to create disc images, which means that you will never need a separate backup and disaster recovery solution.
Also, Auslogics File Recovery has built-in file shredder to securely delete files beyond recovery and the disk wiper to clean-wipe free disk space so that your confidential data cannot be restored with any recovery program.
Auslogics File Recovery Features:
- Retrieve all file types
- Recover deleted files from all storage devices
- Supports all major file systems
- Recovery Wizard for quick results
- Advanced Filter to sort deleted files
- Deep Scan that allows to scan cluster by cluster
- Option to preview before retrieving deleted files
- Recovers files deleted using Shift+Delete
- Save deleted files on any accessible drive
- Sort deleted files by name, date, size or file type
- Identify and retrieve deleted files based on their unique signature
- View deleted files based on their original file and folder structure
- Recover files from formatted partitions, even after reinstalling Windows
- Recover deleted files from SATA, SCSI and IDE drives
- Recover deleted files from SD, XD, and MMC memory cards
- Restore deleted files from USB, FireWire Drives, and iPods
- Restore deleted files from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExtFAT file systems
- Works with Windows 10,8, 7, Vista and XP
Auslogics File Recovery Free license
Generally, Auslogics File Recovery costs around $29.95, now you can get it free with this promo from the Computer Shopper.
Interested users, just visit this web page and click the ‘Login’ button, login with your credentials or create an account if you don’t have one. Once you login to your account, you will notice “Get Serial Code” button, clicking this button will show license code.
Download the installer by hitting the ‘Download’ button, install the software and run the app, on the program’s main window click help and select ‘Register Now’, then enter the license code you received the promo and restart the application.