If you love to play with digital photos Ashampoo Photo Commander from Ashampoo GmbH will be a fun software to have. It has many features within the same interface. The new version 10 comes with enhanced stability, new features and an overall improvement over the previous version.
The installer is large. This is expected because the software has loads of features and have 23 languages. Installation is fast but you need to be careful to opt-out the toolbar, search-engine & homepage installation. After installation it will open a webpage where you can extend your default 10 days trial to 40 days.
Upon launching the software you will be greeted with a screen where you may select the task you want to perform.
Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 supports 54 image formats, 18 audio formats, 34 video formats.
- You can edit images, apply effects, rotate and optimize images in batch.
- You can create new images with effects.
- You will be able to capture screenshots.
- You can create slideshow with images and music.
- Web Photo Album, Photo Collage, Calender, Panorama can be made with Ashampoo Photo Commander 10.
- You will be able to merge two images.
- Animated images can be created with Ashampoo Photo Commander 10.
- Names, date/time, metadata of images can be edited in batch.
- The software also supports searching for specific or duplicate images.
- You can print images in batch and even print a sheet containing thumbnails of multiple images.
- Images can be burned to CD/DVD or can be exported as PDF.
- Images can also be shared by Email, Facebook, Picasa and Youtube.
Software settings can be exported or imported, which is useful if you want to use the same settings even after a format or in other PC.
The software consumes little to moderate resources.
Windows® XP, Windows Vista®; Windows® 7 (32 and 64 bit)
For users of Windows® XP we recommend Service Pack 2 or later.
Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems. You need a graphic-card with a resolution ofat
least 1024 x 768. Furthermore the program requires a mouse or a
compatible pointing device and optional a CD- or DVD-Recorder for the production of Photo-CDs resp.
RAM and disk space:
Min. 256 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 170 MB
To send files by e-mail you need a MAPI-compatible e-mail client like MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express or Mozilla Thunderbird.
To view created PDF-files you need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer.
A license of Ashampoo Photo Commander 10 costs $49.99. The trial version is downloadable from the following link.
Angela from Ashampoo have arranged 10 licenses for our blog readers.
To ask for a license just put a comment below.
Giveaway will run until 9th May, 12:00 AM.
Good Luck !!
Since I am going for a holiday, Winners list will be published a little later, preferably next week…